Wanda VS Nkosikhona

Some of my friends do not get that i am fighting for all the GUYS that never thought they could WIN!

I speak my mind because i was Quiet and I was told that i wasn't good enough all my life. 
So i decided to just take control of my life, if you call it rude, that so be it. 
But one thing I know is that I will never allow myself to be a victim of anybody ever again.


After all the pain I always accommodate and stay humble to you because you are a child of GOD just like I am! Than still you feel the need to show me that I'm still below your standards.
I stay quiet because I know that what ever I say will enter on the left ear and out the right one.
So lets just say it like this, you have a problem with the way I talk than tell me.
If I am quiet, it doesn't mean I have "Itayela" or anything. 
Just means that the old NKOSIKHONA is back for just a second, don't get worried because WANDA the one who is not shy to stand in front of people and the one who shared joke's is taking a break. 


Wanda NH Mchunu is confidant and can talk any time but NKOSIKHONA can't!

As I said it before I am living two life's, just like everybody else. And i think I have two personalities which are 2 different names. WANDA & NKOSIKHONA.


But 1 thing you should know they both respect YOU no matter how different they are.

@wandanhmchunu
@wandarsa

Comments