Mind behind the greatest Pop American Hits

"Oooh Na Na, Whats my name? the #Navy nation knows this very well. Rihanna has given us hit after hit for years but do we know how who is behind the songs. I am such a song critique that I make it my business to know how did the production of a hit is. Most of you know the track "Drop It Low, Ester Dean is no stranger in the music Industry as she has co-wrote songs for many artists like Mary J Blige, Kelly Clarkson, Keri Hilson, Trey Songz Nicole Scherzingerjust to name a few. Miss ester has wrote the these song for RIO The Movie and Pitch Perfect in which she also stars in the movie as a gambling Lesbian. She also sings the song she wrote for Kelly clarkson Since you been gone Ester Dean got my attention when she did cover versions of the hit songs that she co-wrote for Princess Rihanna Whats my name (feat Drake Rude Boy S&M but most of the hits are on the Talk That Talk where she wrote 8 tracks for that album alone. She has also wrote Beyonce's Countdown and Startover the most biggest tracks where SuperBass by Nicki Minaj and I just learned that she wrote Right by my side (feat Chris Brown) based on the relationship that Rihanna had Chris brown. I also know that she co-produced the latest offering buy Rihanna Dancing In The Dark from the upcoming "HOME Animated movie Starring the Pop princess herself. I have shared the link below of the song. I am gonna leave it to you to look for all the other songs that she wrote for other artists or herself. I have a couple of tracks that she has shared over the years, let me know if you need me to share them with you later on. 


Not to over inform you. You can also read up via the internet about her work over the years. 

 #Wanda NH Mchunu 

Twitter: @wandanhmchunu

Instagram: @wandarsa

Comments